Monday, June 13, 2005

it's gone

That really pisses me off. I just typed up several paragraphs and then my computer shut down. Now the post is gone...

The gist of what I wrote was that my living situation may be changing again. I have agreed to get an apartment with an old friend and his girlfriend. This is good and bad. Bad in that he is probably not the greatest influence upon me, but good in that I won't become trapped in my head as much. I really need to expand my horizons, and any foothold I can get onto the outside world helps. Just being able to connect with other people here and there increases my ability to connect with everyone.

I saw my shrink. I don't think that she really gets what's wrong with me. She is content to stay with my current med regimen. While it's true that I'm not falling apart all the time like I used to, I'm still not stable at all. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this, but I am planning on ordering one of my meds off of the internet to increase the dosage to see what happens.

OK, I had more I wanted to say but it's time to get ready for bed. Shouldn't be as long until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home