Friday, May 27, 2005

hello walls, redux

I just looked and realized that this is the longest I've gone without blogging since I started this thing, so I figured maybe I should write.

The concert was awesome, not just for the show, but mostly for everything surrounding it. I went with my best friend from my late teens/early twenties. We've become quite distant, even on the few occasions where we've hung out over the past couple of years, but this time it was just like old times. Our senses of humor align almost perfectly, and I had a blast. I also talked a bit to the people around me in line and in the pit before the show started, and it was nice to be just another face in the crowd somewhere I felt like I belonged.

I can't stop eating. I don't know if it's a new nervous habit, addiction, or something biological but I've been eating constantly, especially sugar. I eat until I feel sick and then eat some more.

I still feel incredibly alone all the time. I wish I knew how to make friends. When I was younger, they just happened. Now, 99% of the people I work with are older than me, most of them by a good deal. I don't go to bars. So what can I do? I'd love to do something over the holiday weekend, but I have no one to do anything with.

Guess I'll enjoy the view of the walls -- a new set, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home