Monday, October 04, 2004

what now?

Well, it's been two weeks, and I suppose it's time to check in.

Nothing's new. I've just been on cruise control -- work, eat, schoolwork, sleep. I don't think I've done any kind of socializing outside of work since then -- which is a long time, even for me, but I'm not bothered by it much.

I've been feeling pretty good, but I'm really bored with my life right now. I've been finding myself just biding my time until the next "event" -- a vacation, graduation, move, whatever -- comes along. That's really no way to live, but I'm unsure of what I can do. Working 60 or so hours a week and going to school half-time doesn't leave much time for other pursuits, but dammit, there has to be something.

I've only got one life to live, and I want to make the most of it...

but how do I make the most of it?


1 Comments:

At 3/01/2009 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god this is depressing...i feel like this sometimes...man, keep fighting, don't let your emotions break you... life is fucking tough, but remember only the strong survive, and the weak die off...remember your mind is the most powerful tool, and you control it. Whatever you want to think or do, you can make your reality...YOU make your reality, you can do it man....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home