Saturday, July 31, 2004

alone but not lonely

So I really don't know what to write about here, but it's been so long that I feel like I should. Things have been going pretty well. My job has pretty much consumed my life, which is okay -- at least so far, it's challenging, which is a good thing.

Actually, I really don't feel like writing at all. I haven't had any one thing in particular bothering me or dominating my thoughts recently. I'm just taking it one day at a time and hoping that once I've settled in to this new job and into a groove with school that one day I'll have a little money, a place of my own, some hobbies, some friends to spend some time with, and maybe someone special to... but that's probably a little while off.

Five years it's been! Five years since she said goodbye and I haven't had a relationship since. And I've been happy with that...

But am I missing out on something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home