Monday, May 29, 2006

a man's search for meaning

Due to the fact that I never could get my old template to look right with Firefox and because it feels like time for a change, I've switched over to a more conventional template. Things here are going along as they have been; staying with the same job, finishing up my degree, still with my girlfriend.

The outcome of my sessions with my therapist has been a disappointment. I talk about things that I never thought I'd be able to talk about, but other than the liberation of getting that off my chest nothing else seems to come of it. I really have no direction, still. It seems the work required to get any of the things I'd like to have is too high of a price to pay for what they are.

And so once again, I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home