Saturday, February 21, 2004

Somnolence and Lethargy

Ten and a half hours of sleep last night, which has been par for the course this week. Despite it all, it still requires tremendous effort to pull myself out of bed (couch). I figured the weather change and lengthening days would throw my biorhythm out of whack a bit, but this is just weird. On top of that I've been craving cigarettes all day and eating non-stop. All in all, still infinitely better than I was this time last year.

After doing my taxes last night, I discovered I'll be receiving a refund about $1,000 dollars larger than I had anticipated... that takes away a bit of the sting from the car troubles...

I've done nothing today but read the newspaper and hop around the web so it's time to start doing some cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home