Thursday, February 19, 2004

Hello, world

Well, I've finally got this thing laid out close to the way I want it. This thing, as the quote below hints at, is a way for me to clarify my thoughts a bit. In doing so, I hope to learn a few things about myself, maybe preventing me from doing some of the stupid things I've done in the past to get myself in this miserable situation I find myself in...

My mood right now can only be described as frustrated -- my car is in the shop for $2500 worth of repairs and I'm stuck at home for the weekend with nothing to do and no one to spend time with who doesn't drive me batty...

I'm really unsure how much self-censorship to use here -- my original plan was to use none, but I'm afraid that might create some boring reading and I'm really not sure I want people to know that much about me, despite my anonymity...

Maybe this whole thing is a silly exercise in narcissism and I should just shut it down right now. I'll think about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home